Wednesday 7 November 2012

A quick update

No hangout with Gary today, I hope he and his wife are ok.
I have found a new facebook friend, a fellow Dupuytren's patient. It is good to be in contact with other people who understand what you go through, and that it's best to joke about it because the alternative sometimes is to cry!
I just found some news on the internet: http://www.drugs.com/news/auxilium-pfizer-conclude-agreement-xiapex-eu-collaboration-41387.html   It would seem Pfizer is loosing the rights to market Xiapex, Auxilium is taking it back. This is likely to influence the contact we have with Pfizer, but I am not sure to what degree. As soon as I know more I'll post it..
Tomorrow first physio on my frozen shoulder, I expect more bruises again after that.
Than a mornings work, and in the afternoon: car MOT. Last year it failed on the numberplates, I hope this year there won't be a problem.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment